Off-Topic Valencia MotoGP qualifying Marc Marquez take pole

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Ichiban, Saturday 9th Nov, 2013.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Tomorrow is D day for boy wonder to be the youngest rookie to win the championship:Hooray:

Great qualifying session and tomorrow will be a great race for the season ending.

2. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Lookin forward to it, hope he kicks Lorenzo's but lol

Ichiban likes this.
  3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Did you see the intimating stunt Lorenzo pulled on Marc in free practice trying to make him rattled, I just hope Marc stays on the bike and Dani helps to keep Rossi at bay.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    YAHOO MARC WINS! :Hooray:

so so so Happy

5. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Never saw it mate but managed to watch it on Eurosport going to miss the commentary and I'm not paying for bt sport either

6. Topper Harley Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

All three championships rapped up.
    Brilliant effort from HRC :Hooray: .

Will miss the it not being on Eurosport.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    We still don't know who the presenters will be for the Motogp show at BT? By the looks of things BT Sports wants to kill off Sky by buying the rights to show Champions League and Europa League football at ridiculous price.

So what BT is doing is following Sky;s model buy it at any price and corner the market, and here we the consumers are thinking we will get a better deal.

I have my doubts BT will recover the £900 million they have spent or they will bombard the show with adverts :Search: Sadly I have gone for BT sports as I can't live without MotoGp:Happy:

A moment to remember.

main20131110.

8. Topper Harley Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Will have to subscribe too. Next year should be good.

Hopefully Ducati get there sh1t together and Suzuki show up for a round or two.

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Cal and Scott have been out on their new machines today at Valencia no reports on what they think.

But I honestly think Scott will kick Cal on his RCV1000RR. The donkey desmo will be slow even the new Boss he can't achieve a lot with it no matter how much money VAG throw at it. Desmo are history.

Cal morale will be nothing after 6 rounds