Feedback/Help Vehicle sale.

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by John Wright, Thursday 26th Jun, 2014.

1. John Wright Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi there, i am wanting to advertise my '86 Aerodeck on here but don't seem to be allowed to.
    Can anyone explain how i go about it.
    Thanks, John.

2. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

John, I think you need to have a "Club Member" ranking before the sales section opens up.

25 posts are required I think, and a couple of weeks of membership to get to that ranking.

Chunkylover53 and Nels like this.
  3. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Hi John,
    New Members do not have that access level.
    If you want to advertise straight away, you will need to become a Club Supporter.
    Alternatively, when you reach the required number of posts and length of membership, that option will become available.

Details can be found on the link below.

Rank Titles and Premium Members

4. John Wright Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the input guys. I have now decided to sell one of my other cars and keep this one.
    I've got a bit of work to do on it then i'll get some more pics done.

5. AT933 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

sirmais
    I believe the same is with Parts&Accessories?
    I wanted to list some K20/K24 performance parts from my vehicle like: camshafts, brembo BBK, RRC intake, Hondata Flash pro ...

6. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Same again, you'll need to reach Club Member rank (25 posts and registered 2 weeks) to sell on the site. It's in place to stop people signing up just to try and sell on to our members, though we allow Traders to do that with a few extra rules in place. Premium Member also bypass the post and registration requirements, and many restrictions for new members in general. You find find more info on the link Nels posted above, and a bit more info on account upgrades are here.

For the record Sirmais, I'd probably be interested in a few of those bits :Laughing:

7. AT933 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

sirmais
    So you will have to wait while I will generate 25posts in a 2 weeks :Grin:

8. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    :spamsign: :Laughing: