General Very Custom Results, Recommendations?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by 2011accordstealth, Wednesday 22nd Jul, 2015.

1. 2011accordstealth Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United States Gavan New York
    hoi hondakarma, Well my CBE is done and it sounds spectacular. Quite a jump to 2.5in piping from the factory inch and a quarter. The sound is perfect not droney at all and not obnoxiously by any means, under regular acceleration its "burble" is addicting and sounds great. Its a straight (as can be) pipe cat back exhaust, It has dynomax super turbo mufflers and one of the many resonators by Vibrant performance. Got the best of both worlds the sound is great... much much better than my four banger, and i do actually feel more power since the engines breathing is even. Also idk who will see this but now that i have the runaround down for bolt ons, What mods should i do next? I know for sure I'm doing suspension torque steer has become quite irritating but still fun. So that being said I'm open to all suggestions for power increasers and if anyone has any ideas for unique or JDM mods i may not have heard please tell me.
    - - - Updated - - -

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Sounds good mate.

What intake do you have ?

3. 2011accordstealth Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United States Gavan New York
    The ingen cold air