Engine & Gearbox Vibrating clutch.

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by AccordCU2, Friday 7th Nov, 2014.

1. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That sound like your DMF is shot but i could be wrong.
    See what others think.

2. Carl Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Carl St. Helens.
    Hello again people. My car today developed a new fault, there was a lot of vibration, grinding and the feeling of balls being rolled round under a steel plate under my foot through the clutch pedal then after a while a repetitive clattering noise which stopped each time I pressed the clutch, it sounded like it was going to fall to bits. The car then stopped doing this after 45 -60 mins and even stopped the heavy vibration through the clutch pedal. Any ideas please

2.2 diesel 54 reg
    157000 miles
    Fully serviced.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Looks like the ghost of LUK clutches has given up mate. Need to get it looked at otherwise you will damage the DMF.

4. Carl Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Carl St. Helens.
    Mate that sounds like an episode of game of thrones haha, what does said part do and how much to fix.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Clucth kits for the I-CTDI are really inexpensive now from their massive price tag when they came out. IIRC the entire kit can be got for sub 450 quid, call HH today before 12 tomorrow and get a price mate.