Tyres & Wheels VSA Triangle sign ON

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by aleem321, Tuesday 15th Dec, 2015.

1. aleem321 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Aleem London
    Hello guys, I am new and first timer on this forum and hope someone would lead me in the right direction. I have Honda Accord DTECH 2008 model diesel with 93k on the clock. Yesterday I took the car to a registered garage (Not Honda garage) for full service, All the service parts used including engine oil is from Honda dealer. The only item could not be replaced is fuel filter as the mechanic could not open the fuel filter housing cap so he removed the housing from the car and try opening it, he did not want to apply extra force in case it break the housing which would cost £300 for the unit so the housing was put back without changing the fuel filter. Anyway after the service while i was on my way home I noticed that only the VSA Triangular sign is ON all the time and VSA switch would not respond at all even after keeping it pressed for longer time (more than 10 sec) and would appear every time after starting the car.
    What I would want to know is it do anything with the service or is there VSA sensor close to replaced parts in case the mechanic may have damaged it. Please help me out with any information and advice you can give. Thanks
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Aleem can't suggest why the VSA light will be on after a routine service have you taken the car back to them to look at the ECU and what fault is being reported.
  3. 2.4 8thGen Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Brett Bristol
    Welcome to the forum Aleem.
    As CJ said a normal service shouldn't affect the VSA unless they have looked at our brakes
    If so they might have damage a wheel sensor and you need to get the fault code read.
    SpeedyGee likes this.