Suspension, Steering and Brakes vsa unit

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by dean, Wednesday 10th Apr, 2013.

1. dean Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hi guys
    it seems that the VSA unit connected to the rear anti roll bar is misbehaving on my 03 2.4 ex .looks like a easy change but have seen some very frightening prices for the part, any help out there ie second hand or good new less expensive shops about
    thanks
    dean

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    How do you know it's misbehaving Dean ?

3. dean Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

VSA light on perminent then when i jiggled(tec term there lol) it an give it a elec,clean light went out for a while now it out with the ignition on but after engine start it back on ,ABS is fine.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    It will be your rear nearside wheel ABS sensor they are notorious on saloons to fail , get the code read first.

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Yes best to get the code read and know for sure exactley what is causing the issue, rather than guess.

To get the code read you need to goto someone with HDS or a Snap On system.

6. dean Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ok guys will do but because the ABS seems ok did not think the sensor would be at fault

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    ABS will be fine mate it Japanese it has not failed yet!! it will be the sensor if you ask me ..since its uses the one warning lamp on the dash it sets the confusion.:Wink:

dean likes this.
  8. dean Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ok suggested supplier for nearside rear ABS sensor for my 03 ,2.4 accord ex, a part No would be great to
    thanks once again to all help/comments ,
    dean

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    speak to HH and see what they can do .

dean likes this.