ICE & HFT want to use my jvc stereo in my 02 accord executive help

Discussion in '6th Generation (1997-2002)' started by eviltony, Monday 5th Aug, 2013.

1. eviltony Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

i have a jvc stereo with bluetooth and mp3 for when i get phone calls aand wanna install it to my accord bought iso cable off ebya and only front speakers work no amp or anything was wondering if any 1 had any luck putting new stereo in there accord executive with all speakers working as theres seperate wire i think for amp anmy help be great as prefer my stereo for the features then the bose system sounds nice but lack of bt and mp3 annoying
  2. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

When I installed a Sony stereo in my car it was a straight forward swap. However I think you may have a BOSE sound system in your car, if you do the fitting instructions are different?
  3. eviltony Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

yer i have a bose system as we tried it without the amp cable then jus froint works now nothing then original cd player with extra cable in and sounds gd again annoying i found a cable on ebay i might try phoning the shop in the morning see wta they say
  4. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Any update mate?
  5. eviltony Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

well i think i have found a guide to bypass the amp and use all speakers as stereo have own amp built in apparently
  6. eviltony Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

halfords guy wreckon they can do it so i mite let them do it see wat happens
  7. eviltony Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

well i have now got my jvc head unit in my accord very happy i was given wrong cable so any 1 else who wants to know the cable im using now is a pc2-68-4 and all speakers seem to b working so far :Smile: hope this helps others like it did me