Feedback/Help WANTED -CR-V Owner and Forum Leader

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by Ichiban, Saturday 19th Jan, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    WANTED

Enthusiastic CR-V owner to develop and manage the CR-V sub-forums on Accord Owners Club and participate in the overall management of AOC.

The role will include moderating the CR-V sub-forums and identifying and implementing ways to grow this resource into the undisputed European No. 1 CR-V online owners community.

Expressions of interest please to IchibanAccord by no later than 31st January 2013.

Please note this is a demanding post and you will have to devote a lot of time initially to get this off the ground, you will get all of our support to achieve this milestone.

Regards
    IC

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have received a lot of good comments on our linked in profile and support from all areas for our CR-V section.

Just a reminder to all our CR-V owners on AOC who are interested and passionate abut their cars can you come froward this will be a exciting role and there won't be a dull moment. If you know someone who is fanatical about their CR-V please let them now.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Gents,

I have had no candidate for this role :Blushing:, this role is now open till we find the right person to lead this section. if not I will have to cave in to my wife's demands and get her a CR-V. :nea:I am more of an Accord , Civic kind a guy.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Two months of patient waiting it finally paid off we have our CR-V forum and lead http://hondakarma.com/posts/38172/

Please welcome TDK to his new role.He has four months before he take delivery of his new CR-V so you have time to refine the wiki section and get the necessary CR-V areas looking healthy and engage with the AOC CR-V owners and get their perspective.

Please join me in welcoming TDK and ensure you get your CR-V related queries directed to him and we will collective get the best CR-V resource out there for European owners.

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Greets and congratulations TDK, glad to see the team growing! :Hey:

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Congrats TDK :Hey:

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    TDK with great power comes great responsibility ..LOL use it wisely.

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  8. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

LOL

4-6 weeks CJ, noy 4 months!! :telloff:

That one is for free! :lol:

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    whoops well 4-6 weeks for the CR-V diesel and minimum 3 months for Honda Accord diesel. one way of making sure Accord isn't bought.:Angry: