General Was it you that I saw...?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by FirstHonda, Thursday 15th Aug, 2013.

1. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

So, thought it might be fun to see whether we have spotted one another in our travels around the country...add to this thread the "where" and "when" along with some other details and we'll do a bit of Accord spotting :Wave:

I'll start - Saturday 10th August, early afternoon...was anybody here in the lovely "12" plate 2.4 Accord Tourer on the A418 between Wing and Bierton going towards Aylesbury?

A rare car, not only a new Tourer but also a 2.4 (and even I can now spot those by the exhausts!!)

Was it you that I saw?

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    You spotted an 8th Generation 2.4 ?? You should have gone and bought a lottery ticket on the same day as your luck was well up :Smile:

FirstHonda likes this.
  3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Nice one it wasn't me but good to see another 12 reg 2.4 like mine out there.

4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I seen at least 5 on my travels so far and two of them were white 2.4 Type-S(they do have 2.4 Type-S in Europe)
    Also saw American version of Accord in Gdansk yesteday and i actually like it and wouldn't mind one.

Last edited: Thursday 15th Aug, 2013
  5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Any chance you managed to take pics of the American versioned Accord ?

6. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No i did not.I was driving and he was coming towards me but first time i see it in flesh and i like it.
    Sorry no pics but if i see it again i will try and make one.

7. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

There is also a white 8th Generation Type "S" saloon that I often see parked outside the Fire Station in Aylesbury.

Must belong to one of the firemen - reassuring to know that they would trust an Accord to get them there!

Last edited: Thursday 15th Aug, 2013
  8. John Dickson Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just recently noticed an 11 plate saloon appear in Morpeth recently. Only caught a glimpse a couple of times when driving so not sure which one it is yet. Better still I saw my 06 7th Generation the other morning. Saw a 7th Generation coming towards me and straight away I thought I knew the car. Saw the reg and it was my old one! Nice to see the old girl again and she looks in fine fettle as much as I could see anyway. not seen it again yet but keeping my eyes peeled. Will have to have a closer look if I see it again. not seen it since I traded it in nearly 4 years ago. would love to have a closer look if I get chance see how many miles it has on it as it had 48,000 when I traded it in.

- - - Updated - - -

Every time I see an Accord I look to see if I can see a club sticker o it.

Ichiban likes this.
  9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Anyone want a truck load of sticker for the cause drop me a PM.

Good idea John :Hooray:

10. mikey77 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

We've had our 2010 I-DTEC auto for five months now and done 10,000km around western France. In that time I've seen just one other 8th Generation. We passed each other in the Dordogne a couple of weeks ago and both almost ricked our necks looking round...

11. MattJones Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

If you want a look at one i own one In Australia still I have the pictures up in the Garage. It a 2000 Accord. Case in point they looked good but after the face lift the Euro ones look alot better.

12. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    WX05**F silver Accord 2.4 saloon, going towards Kidderminster on the A456 around 3:20PM today. Overtook me going through West Hagley, then shot off just past Belbroughton. Looked nice and went off fairly impressively!

Was it you?