General Wasn't allowed to buy this

Discussion in '5th Generation (1994-1997) [Rover 600, Isuzu Aska]' started by accordheritage, Saturday 19th Jul, 2014.

1. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    Back in the day. Well 2005 this came up on eBay and I had just bought my blue gen 5. He wanted 4500 quid for it and I miss the opportunity to have had it.

Didn't have cruise control but just look at it.

Wonder if it's still out there.

I'd buy it now.

Revs Project Accord. Revs Project Accord 1. Rear quarter View. Nose Mod Accord. Mod Accord Bonnet Scoop. Rear View Mod Accord. Mod Accord Angel Eyes. Front Wheel Mod Accord. Rear Seat Mod Accord. Door Mod Accord.

2. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If you've got a record of the reg number then you can look it up on the tax database?

That said, not my taste, the bodykit detracts from the car for me.

3. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    9 years has passed since seeing the car, the reg is on the pictures. Other than that I'm stuck finding where it is now.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Mate that body kit is an :Epic Fail: Is it me I just want to take :Baseballbat: to it. Sorry Chris that needs :hunter:

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Got to agree on the state of the body kit, I'd honestly burst out into laughter if I saw the car in public. Sorry Chris! :Blushing:

6. accordheritage Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England York
    It was the time when fast and the furious was just coming out and loud cars have always been in my eye.

Cars long gone now. May not have the cars I have now if this car was mine.

Things work out for a reason.

Ichiban likes this.