Feedback/Help watched threads

Discussion in 'Feedback, Help & Suggestions' started by ArcticFire-Account Closed, Wednesday 5th Mar, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    I'm finding my watched threads aren't always updating on the computer and never on the phone. Since all the usual cleaning. Any ideas?

2. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Ah, found the problem! Looks like I have to keep clicking "show all watched threads" to bring up any recent ones. Any ideas as to why this is happening? I would have thought the most recent ones would take priority?

Last edited: Wednesday 5th Mar, 2014
  3. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    By default the "New Posts", "Watched Threads" and "Watched Forums" will only show you threads with posts that you haven't already read. The "Recent Posts" shows you everything chronologically regardless, same with the "Show All" link on the two different watched pages you've found.

It's just the way the system is set-up, it's assuming you only want to see new content and not that which you've already seen before. I can try and implement a quicker way to show everything chronologically if you like.

4. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    I think it's just that I'm used to the old way of seeing what threads I'm posting in. Sometimes I like to revisit threads where there's been no activity etc. Just getting used to it I guess :Smile:

5. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    Ok, now that I've cleared all the watched threads it does seem a less cluttered way of doing it so I'm happy with the way it is :Smile:

DeviateDefiant likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.