Introductions Welcome Everyone

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by LPGSHOP, Friday 28th Mar, 2014.

1. LPGSHOP New Member Getting Started

Peter
    I have always liked honda engines and admire high revs.
    I do have a Saab 2.3 turbo now but my next car going to be a Honda. Legend I believe converted to Lpg as my Saab.

I live in Corby, Northants and work in LPGTECH ltd. in Leicester as a Sales Director and web shop customer support.

greetings to everyone.

Peter

2. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Welcome to the club Peter, whereabouts in Corby are you based? I'm from the area and my old man used to own a shop there :Smile:

EDIT: I've just noticed you've added a link to the store, unfortunately that's against the club rules except for registered traders/affiliates so I've had to remove it.

3. LPGSHOP New Member Getting Started

Peter
    Hi.
    I live in Beanfield but I work from Leicester so I`m in Leicester now.
    I have noticed that speedy gee does very neat conversions and he install the valve saver kits as well.

[ Sales offers and business promotion removed by moderator. ]

Peter

4. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Welcome Peter :Hey:

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    @SpeedyGee is a perfectionist and really takes pride in his work :Smile:

Peter, I'm going to have to edit your post to remove all the promotional material, only registered traders and affiliates are allowed to promote business offers on the site. If you're interested in becoming a trader take a look at the "Account Upgrades" section in your account settings.

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Welcome to HondaKarma Peter.

Thanks for kind words on my LPG installs, I like to take my time and do this properly unlike a lot the "slap it on as quick as possible and move on to the next one" installers out there.