General What A Day

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Robbie, Wednesday 3rd Jul, 2013.

1. Robbie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Robert Lancashire
    I'm having a shower room built downstairs and this morning the builders digger went through the electric cable. They called out the electricity board who said they would be there in the hour. They never arrived until midday so no electricity for over three hours by this time. Unfortunately, I had a hospital appointment at 1.30 and my car was stuck in the garage. I have a Hormann sectional door which is operated by electricity so no chance of getting the car out. Fortunately, the builder took me to hospital and then collected me. After arriving home Henry was pleased to see me and then dashed outside - right into the wet cement that had not long been poured into the footings. His back legs went in up to his backside.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Oh mate that just sucks , just shows you our dependency on electricity.Glad you made it to the hospital thou, you don't want to be missing the appointment to be put on a waiting list.

Robbie its time for your own power bud A honda gennie, can come in handy when you camping too if the site has no power.. :Wink: