Introductions What about ye.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by vinnyc, Saturday 7th Apr, 2012.

1. vinnyc Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Vinny Belfast
    Hello there,
    have owned an 06 Ex I-CDTI Graphite Tourer, since June 09 - two days before youngest boy born (coincidence I think not).

Run standard Honda 16" alloys in winter with Conti Winter Contacts,
    'Summer' run 17" Pentas (doesn't everyone) with Neuton 5000s (Well recommended budget tyre by alot of UKSAABers)

PO - factory fitted cargo net.
    Fitted OEMesque Sunblinds (Evilbay) and space saver spare tyre.

In garage - Long term project 1990 Classic Saab 900 T16S 3dr in (can you guess?) Yep -Odoardo / Edwardian Grey.

2. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and welcome Vinny to AOC
  3. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome Vinny. Get some pictures up (even of your Saab as well). Such a shame the company folded.
  4. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi Vinny and welcome to AOC.

Sounds good, classy graphite, and a great tyre set up. Pentas are my favorite looking wheel but personally I run 16s all year round for a better ride and so I can have a full sized spare in the well.

Agree with CJ about those old 900s - a friend of mine used to have one, 300k on the clock and it creaked a wee bit but you still feel it would go on for ever.

Start a forum blog with your pics, we'd all like to see both cars.
  5. vinnyc Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Vinny Belfast
    Quick question about a forum blog, does it host the pics, or do I require an external hosting agent ie photobucket?
  6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi VIN and welcome to AOC , you can directly post pictures from your computer or URL onto the forum. We prefer if people posted pictures using this method.
  7. Blue Guru Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

How do buddy? Fancy seein you here, lol:cool:
  8. vinnyc Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Vinny Belfast
    Imagine that. Enjoy Norn Ireland?

9. Blue Guru Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Aye buddy, the W5 was wild and the kids really loved it! The restaurant food was ace, along with the roads too!
  10. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi and welcome vinny