General What are the odds to bump to this

Discussion in '4th Generation (2004-2012) [Acura RL]' started by Maintenanceman, Saturday 6th Feb, 2016.

1. Maintenanceman Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Finland Henri Pälkäne
    When i bought my Legend years ago i saw two of them on my way from shop to home, and i thought it was rare car here (it really is)
    Here where i live (small "village" with 6200 people) is an other one for sure, just saw it again at shop parking lot.
    DSC_1419_zpsj1fhb2vn.
    I know the owner of this car (it`s his wife`s daily ride) and i heard that he has also an other one but he is not sure if he wants to register it due our tax system.
    He owns a scrap yard and he imported it somewhere (he doesnt want to sell mud flaps for me:annoyed:)

Nels and legend-ary like this.
  2. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    wow that is a rare occurrence by any standard. I am not sure UK people have seen two in their lifetime let alone side by side :Grin: :Grin:

Maintenanceman likes this.
  3. captain trumpy Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Captain East Sussex
    Rare beasts indeed. I have only seen one other Legend in the last 6 months. Since I got mine 6 weeks ago, I've been looking intensely, but haven't seen a hint of a Legend in 2000 miles. It's such a fantastic car, I guess nobody knows they exist. Perhaps we are the more enlightened motorists?

4. timkk Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I've got something rare as well. 2nd Generation Legend with 4th Generation one. I still love the design!
    oldnew.

5. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    :salute::dribble: whoa!!!

6. vincemince Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Every time I see another one on the road both of us drivers have a quick look at each and a nodding smile !
    Happened 4 times in old legend and 3 times in the current KB1 from 1999 to present day
    Oddly at one point a neighbours son in the same road turned up in Black 08 KB1 when we stil had the old legend

7. Blues Legend Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I recently parked behind some old 7-series.

Only on walking back with a takeaway, did it slowly dawn on me that it was a KA9! Too dark for a photo, I'm afraid.

Here's one I took earlier:
    20150203_104832_zpsmqauneze.

legend-ary likes this.
  8. KB1kenobee Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Well, i own my KB1 for 7 years now and i never crossed another one on the road neither saw one on a parking lot, the only exception was in Geneva, Switzerland in 2006.
    I had just taken delivery a few weeks ago of my brand new Civic S 8th Generation, when i saw a KB1 on a street :shock::Blink::crazyeyes::shock: that was the day i decided ordering a KB1.
    @Maintenanceman: Excellent pictures with snow:gohonda:

Maintenanceman likes this.
  9. Midnight Owl Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I saw two parked together in a petrol station once... I was to later realise that was their natural habitat, but at the time my childish gag was to go up to the driver of the other Legend and explain how it was unusual to meet another another Legend...

vincemince and legend-ary like this.