Service & Maintenance what colour is a genuine fuel filter for a facelift tourer.

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by david garrington, Saturday 21st Feb, 2015.

1. david garrington Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

dave uk
    i had a look in my engine bay after getting my car from HH before which they were supposed to have carried out a full service and were asked by me to replace the fuel filter before i collected the car.the reason i ask is the service sheet says they did the job but looking in the engine bay there appears to be a dark blue colured fuel filter installed can anyone help with what make brand this filter is likely to be [if its not gen honda i don't want it in there any longer than nessasary]and will get it replaced along with oil and filter when i do my next oil cx in summer.thanks.

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Probably best to check with HH themselves. I can't imagine them not using a genuine Honda filter.

3. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

All of mine have been silver on the I-CTDI.... Have you got a picture?

4. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Silver.

A "full service" is salesman talk for whatever service is next due. Pot luck if it's a 12.5k or a 75.

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    16901rjle01_4.

6. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That's a good photo, where did you get it from? I bet the guy who took it is a pretty brilliant chap.

Hmm.....the blending needs to be redone looking at it in the forum.

7. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

From our parts store amigo, yeah the chap's alright and he's been busy lately! :Wink:

Lazy quick:

Untitled-1.

8. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Have I done that one or you?

9. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

I just did it from the image above :Smile: