Show Us Your Car What Colour is your 4th Generation CR-V

Discussion in '4th Generation (2013-2017)' started by Ichiban, Sunday 15th Sep, 2013.

?

What colour is your 4th Generation CR-V?

1. Twilight Blue Metallic B570M

8 vote(s)
    14.0%
  2. Deep Sapphire Blue Pearl B548P

1 vote(s)
    1.8%
  3. Deep Ocean Blue B580

2 vote(s)
    3.5%
  4. Passion Red Pearl R-539P

11 vote(s)
    19.3%
  5. Alabaster Silver Metallic NH700M

5 vote(s)
    8.8%
  6. Crystal Black Pearl NH731P

5 vote(s)
    8.8%
  7. Polished Metal Metallic NH737M

12 vote(s)
    21.1%
  8. White Orchid Pearl NH788P

6 vote(s)
    10.5%
  9. Urban Titanium Metallic YR578M

7 vote(s)
    12.3%
  10. Ionized Bronze Metallic YR580M

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    What colour is your 4th Generation CR-V

These are the colour option as of September 2013 no doubt we will have more colour option as the years go on:Smile:

2. Robbie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Robert Lancashire
    I chose Polished Metal because I wanted Ivory leather, but would have preferred Silver Metallic.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I wish Honda made grey\ivory across the board so people can choose the colour they want.. maybe its time Honda went for more interior colour options and higher bespoke customisations.

4. AspenK24 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

AspenK24 Manitoba, Canada
    Aspen white - Canadian colour

5. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

I think the CR-V looks best in Urban Titanium metallic - it's a colour that just seems to suit it.

Nels likes this.
  6. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I agree, it's a great colour on the CR-V. Ivory leathers go well with it too.

FirstHonda likes this.
  7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Shh Helen always wanted one in UTM.

8. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

If I end up with a CR-V at some point, I'd definitely order it in Urban Titanium Metallic with ivory leather :Smile:

9. Nels Moderator Staff Team

In which case, she'll be a beaut!

10. Zoot Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Ron Leeds
    My first CR-V was Alabaster Silver (2013) then when replaced I got Passion Red. Must admit, I LOVE the Passion Red. Also looked at the Titanium but thought it looked a bit drab (sorry Helen!)

DeviateDefiant and Ichiban like this.
  11. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Passion red is next on the list for me. Ivory leathers of course. If it wasn't for the constant washing though, I be swayed towards the black one.

12. Zoot Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Ron Leeds
    The black looks fabulous when clean but it's almost a daily job keeping them looking fab - too much hard work for me with the miles I cover. Mine was new on 21st March this year and has now covered 15500 miles. Passion Red doesn't look too dirty unless you are travelling through muddy fields!

I've the black interior, and the reason for this was I did not have the opportunity to see the ivory. From the pics I've seen, the ivory looks pretty damn good!

Nels likes this.
  13. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

I quite like the red too, but would probably go for silver if not the titanium.

Out of interest, given your mileage, how is the front of your CR-V for stone chipping?

14. Zoot Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Ron Leeds
    Funnily enough, the front isn't too bad with not many stone chips, less than I would have thought and today I just touched up one very small chip on the nearside of the bonnet and another very small chip on the offside wing.

Couldn't believe Honda's price for touch-up paint! £20.50 for a bottle of base coat and a bottle of paint.

15. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

^^Good to hear that it isn't chipping too badly. The bonnet on my Accord is fine after 40k miles, but the front bumper is a mess :no::no::no:

16. Zoot Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Ron Leeds
    The chip on the bonnet was about one foot down from end at the windscreen and was on the very edge. The problem was the white primer was showing through. On the bumper, with it being plastic, the black of the plastic shows which doesn't make it so noticeable. Shame about your bumper mind you. Do I feel a respray coming on?

17. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

I'll leave it through the Winter, then see how much longer I'm going to keep it. I'd normally change after 3 years, but have extended the warranty to cover year 4, and see no real reason to change at this point...but you never know, would depend on deals available and if I fancy a change.

If I decide to hold on for another couple of years, and I guess I may well, I'll probably just have a sports bumper fitted with the sports grille, as they come pre-painted :Smile:

18. Zoot Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Scotland Ron Leeds
    Sounds good to me!

19. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Given the limited colour choices on the run-out 2014 cars, I ended up with Twilight Blue metallic. I think it quite suits the car (both the CR-Vs in the showroom were that colour).

^^I would have preferred beige alcantara to go with the blue exterior, but for SR grade cars the only option is black which is a shame. At least it won't show the dirt :Grin:

20. Nels Moderator Staff Team

I can't believe your cars have any dirt on them, well not for long anyway.