General What do you think i should pay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rhinogolf, Monday 20th Feb, 2012.

1. rhinogolf Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

york
    Hi after some advice on car im going to view tomorrow a 2006 Honda accord 2.2 ICTDI Ex facelift with 98k on clock looks immaculate what kind of money should i be paying has got full HSH

2. buchanan Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

It's got to be worth 4500 - 5000 quid with that mileage!

3. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'd say £4500 tops to be honest. It is above average mileage so that's got to be in your favour. Don't be tempted to just buy the first one you see. Let them stew over it of you are interested. We did with my wife's car and got another £250 off it.

4. rhinogolf Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

york
  5. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

You not getting an 8th Generation auto then?

6. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Jamie and Barry @ DCY I went to school with them, Jamie was running this car he did sign up on a certain other Accord Forum a while ago....

7. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Was it remapped to your knowledge?

8. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Nope he did post asking about remaps and bodykits etc but I don't think he did owt with it. To be honest he was always driving seriously modded evo's and skylines and stuff so when he registered and said he was driving that I was well shocked!

9. rhinogolf Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

york
    Can not find one for love or money Cliff it as to be black and about 60k on clock and was after the ex all coming up about 14k on look out for 08 plate and got 12k budget the above just looked value would still rather have the 8th Generation but as to tick the box for value as going to be taxi

10. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

11. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I know exactly what you mean Dave...I was really after an 8th Generation 2.4 tourer but only saw them for £12-15k...got mine for just over £5k so it was a bit of a no brainer in the end.

12. rhinogolf Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

york
    With me i do 50-60k a year so like i mentioned the sums after add up 5k for 100k on clock car top spec last 2yrs or 12-14k with 60k on clock top spec last 3yrs like you no brainer but i WANT a auto so my heart might rule my brain. Also thinking along the lines of keeping car as family car for 2ys then putting on as taxi when the tourer retires. But i would have bought that car today if it was in good running order so it might come down to which comes on the market first. Please be the aUTO

13. rhinogolf Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

york
  14. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

CJ might be able to help out on this I think.

15. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I think that dealer can be negotiated for a lower price ..in the region of 10,200 but the asking price isn't bad. These 8th Generation were expensive cars when they came out ...over 30k