Off-Topic What does your username mean?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Ichiban, Wednesday 2nd May, 2012.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    As the title suggests what does your AOC username mean?

I have used pepster in all my previous forum name and it was derived from peppy was my knick name from my motocross days. I was quick but not necessarily finish a lot of races as I was eating a lot of dirt on the ground :Foolish: . it was flat out or nothing but loved the mechanical and technical side of motocross and still do.

I have been in few accord forums and now I have my own, it was time for a change and reinvent myself as something else.My pride and joy is the 1st Generation car so IchibanAccord (First Accord) was apt name as I own a special Honda Accord.

2. mattpc Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

my first name followed by initials of middle name and surname

3. Mikem Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Mikem= Mike Malloy simple and sweet.

4. davemazo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

davemazo= first name Dave (obviously) surname Masterson. At school I was always called maz or mazzy. When I joined the fire brigade all those years ago maz became mazo (everybody seemed to have a nickname ending in "o") Hence davemazo

5. aussietourer New Member Getting Started

I'm an Aussie and I drive a tourer.

6. nduli Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

so my came to me a number of years ago when looking for a handle for online gaming.

it has many translations in swahili. the one i prefer is "angel of death" which suited my sniper tendancies at the time. checking the orignal website that i picked up the translation from it now refers to other translations - anything from ruffian to murderer/killer brutal person which couldn't be further from my personality. PS i don't speak swahili and can't recall how i happened across nduli but i can guarantee it involved alcohol and a long friday night surfing....

the website was http://www.kamusi.org for those interested.

7. toyracer69 Junior Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

London
    I play with toy cars and the year I was born. :Aghast:

8. demon-knight Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Needed a handle for the forums I was using way back in 96/97 wanted something that was unique so I could use the same username across multiple forums thus saving the need to remember loads of login details.

9. vinnyc Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Vinny Belfast
    VinnyC just shortened name, soooooo imaginative.

V

10. Mikem Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I like your style :vtec:

11. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Primary care - it's what I work in..

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You must have the patience of a saint, mine is tested every morning dropping my 7 year old to school

13. Mikem Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Come on guys there are loads of members here, don't be shy come out of your closest .:Rolf:

14. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just my name LOL

15. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My Aunt started calling me Racy Jace when I was about 14 as it flowed. Then mates I used to work with started calling it me too due to the cars I had. I preferred it as a user name to the other names I was given!

16. Knightmare New Member Getting Started

I've been known as Knightmare for 20 years now that I think about it .... I used to be " freaky phantom " on the old CB radio's, and I used to reply to a friend saying " I'm your worst nightmare " and another friend caught on and started calling me " Knightmare " , from then on it stuck and I've called myself it ever since....

Paul

17. Nikonandmac Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

nikonandmac

Two of my favourite products... :Smile:

Pottermus likes this.
  18. ACC-CDI-2T Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Cologne
    Re: nikonandmac

ACCord - Common rail Diesel Injection - 2 Thousand reasons to choose a Honda (again) :Smile:

19. rhinogolf Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

york
    Two of my favourite past times Rhino=Leeds rhinos and golf

20. IDTEC Special Partner Club Affiliate

Lee Cheshire
    I-DTEC as in the engine. Not very imaginative but linked to the forum