ICE & HFT What happen to my gps satellites?

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by x123x, Sunday 1st Sep, 2013.

1. x123x Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, Could you please help me find out the problem of my GPS?

My sat nav could connect to GPS satellite but my current location not indicate to my location.

It's always shown Latitude N51 00' 00" and E00 00' 00".

IMG_3992_resize.

Date and time is correct.

When i drove the car current location never change anymore. Could you please help me?

Thank you.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Do a Sat Nav reset look up the thread on here ... Then a self diagnostic run. Make sure you are not parked near building or in a car park.

3. x123x Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yes, i've done reset before.
    The orange icons shown seven satelites in use.
    I park in clear sky area, When i turn on the engine, the screen show the message that it acquiring GPS signal it will took up to 10 minutes. After that the shown the message can't acquire GPS signal. Then i press menu and zoom down button to enter diagonal menu to get in "GPS information" menu and they screen show as in attach picture.

How i can solve this problem.

Thank you.

4. foxleys Premium Member Club Supporter

England Jersey
    Sorry to ask what might seem obvious, but has your Sat Nav ever worked, or has it gone like you mention above recently?
    Also are you using a genuine Honda Sat Nav DVD for your location, or are you using a third party DVD.
    I bought my Accord used last November & as it was the 1st car I had with built in Sat Nav, I did not think to check the DVD, it turned out it was a cheap third party DVD & this gave me strange readings until I replaced it recently with a genuine Honda DVD, since then my Sat Nav has worked 100% no problem so far.

5. x123x Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

It's genuine OEM DVD.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    which version do you have? you are in Thailand do you have a region correct DVD?

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hallo mate you asked your question did you find your answer?