General What have i had done today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by rhinogolf, Sunday 18th Nov, 2012.

1. rhinogolf Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

york
    As the title says

2. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Haven't a clue. Your nails? :Wink:

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Sold your both your Accords and bought Bavarian tractors ?

4. rhinogolf Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

york
    No lads its not that hard, ok one clue REMOVED

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  6. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Removed remap

7. bijomaru Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Rob Swindon
    Removed your nails? Ouch ...

8. RobB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Your engine?

9. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Did Fahad do it for you?

You reckon it wore the clutch out?

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Removed all the Honda badges and replaced them with Hyundai badges?

11. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Your roots?

12. rhinogolf Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

york
    And if there was a prize Zoran is the winner

13. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Nice one.

Would you be kind enough to tell us the full storey ?

14. rhinogolf Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

york
    Went through to Halifax yesterday and had the stage1 map & EGR delete removed while there did a health check and found injector 1&4 were wrong way round which surprised me has HH did the timing chain he checked this by his HDS which showed codes of the injectors on the device when we checked the injector codes to the position on the HDS we found 1 was in 4 and visor versa 2 & 3 in correct place so calibrated them spot on, checked EGR valve this was also spot on,car felt nice and smooth on way home will no more after work tonight

15. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You kidding me right !!!!code in the wrong injectors the car won't start at all .. That is quality premuim tune BS

16. rhinogolf Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

york
    I can only tell you what i saw on his laptop it came up with all 4 injectors and the code for each when i checked each code injector1 was different to what the laptop was displaying and was in injector4 injectors 2&3 codes matched laptop injector4 was in 1 i don't no how else to explain it

17. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Dave you need to go back in time and look at this thread http://hondakarma.com/posts/19228/ , could this independent garage messed around with the injector positioning. After all the leak was fixed after HH did the timing chain didnt they??. Let me go on the record and state the remap firm you chose has openly admitted on other Honda forums they suppress DTC warning and have deleted a lot of DTC code out the ECU tables. This is one way of keep customers happy with there is no fault on their remaps...

Now if you have a mismatch of injector codes the engine apparent will run but the warning light will remain lit until its fixed. So why didn't this error come up was it because this was suppressed by their own admission?.

Now from what you are saying this chap has just viewed the serial numbers off the clone HDS then how on earth does he know for 100% they are wrong ?? all diesel injectors are hard coded with a stamped code unless he removes the engine cover and looks at the injector serial off each injector physically with his own eyes and cross them on the software menu. Any other attempt is mere smoke screen and the above is 100% proof of the same!

If I were you want to be asking has the original map for your car restored were all the DTC codes restored. I will not have an ounce of faith or confidence in the person as it clear he or his clone HDS has NO CLUE.

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
    SpeedyGee and Primarycare like this.
  18. rhinogolf Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

york
    CJ that's what i have been trying to say i took the engine cover off and cleaned the injectors with grease remover so i could see the stamped serial numbers ,he then read the numbers out from the laptop which i matched with the stamped serial on the injectors which showed injector1 was in 4 and vice versa.
    If i remember correctly the 1st time i came to yours you did a health check on the car and said the injectors were all out and you calibrated them for me so maybe this is how the car was running with no EML on??? I don't know the answer to that.
    If you want i can bring car to you at the wk end if you want to check car over.

19. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Dave if you are passing by Leeds I have a spare shovel in my shed,nip by and take it to this Halifax chap he will find use for it. No matter what you guys say now you have lost that creditability.

Dave Fuel quantity calibration and injector coding are two separate things, you will lose calibration faster on a remapped car due to the high fuel pressures. Eagerly awaiting for you new version of events . happygaze.