Off-Topic What type of shopper are you?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Abbey, Wednesday 18th Jul, 2012.

1. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    I love shopping online as it allows me the opportunity to read reviews and see a wider selection than you can usually find in any one store. Though the inconvenience of waiting a week to have something delivered, rather than enjoying it today does balance things out. Though for some things, like childrens clothing, i prefer shopping offline. My daughter enjoys our shopping trips together too.

I'm not really a deal/discount shopper and usually go for the highest quality that my budget allows, tending to go for higher end. I'm also very name brand conscious as those are usually best quality.

What type of shopper are you? Do you enjoy the thrill of the hunt for discounts? Do you like shopping online or offline?

2. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I have to admit I shop on lines lot for clothes just to give me more time

3. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    Clothes are the only thing i can't ever seem to get right online. Unless, I've had dealings with that particular brand before and know the fit well. But i do buy lots of DVDs/electronics online. Usually they come with very good money back guarantee, so you can return to a local store if defective. That's very convenient.

4. Felicity Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    I don't trust many online websites. I'd rather hold the item in my hands and see a demo in person before putting the credit card down on the counter.

5. Diddyuk86 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I am a huge online shopper. I prefer to shop online myself to be honest purely because I hate crowds to be honest and I always find it alot easier to concentrate on what I want and on finding the best deals when I use online. I have on a few occasions headed into town to search for bargains and ended up coming home with nothing because people got on my nerves in the shops.