Body, Paint & Styling What would you like see on the 9th Generation Honda Accord

Discussion in '9th Generation (2013)' started by Ichiban, Thursday 28th Feb, 2013.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Last edited by a moderator: Saturday 29th Mar, 2014
  2. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No point in making a wish list to be honest until Honda makes a decision as to whether a 9th Generation is even going to make it in the UK...

But if, as I suspect, a variant of the US Accord comes here, I will be in the showroom tomorrow to buy it. Having driven one many times up and down the US West Coast in various forms, its a fantastic car.

But we shall see...

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Says who, auto car what car and others? :Rolf:

4. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

LOL

I'm not using them as a barometer for anything - you of all people know my views on car magazines! Honda's silence is what matters....

5. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

I'd like to see a price, sitting on the roof of a new 9th Generation, sitting in a UK showroom...:Wink:

Updated satnav and DAB I would assume are certainties. Other than that price and spec comparable with current car, and possibly an updated auto gearbox. If Honda invests in dual clutch/DSG technology I'd be comfortable with the reliability aspects...

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    I just want to see the 9th Generation Accord.. period !! Don't care about what's on it, being an Accord it will naturally be great and be gadget packed :Smile:

7. dennismate Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Epsom
    I read an article in a recent car mag whilst waiting in my doctors surgeory stating that Honda are looking to boost sales worldwide after a recent slump, it read quite bullish and it set to increase Honda's market share in Europe. There still maybe hope, wish I could remember which mag it was