General What you watching on TV

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Duc de Pommfrit, Friday 3rd Oct, 2014.

1. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Chester Northumberland
    Just started watching "The Leftovers" but cannot make my mind up. Strange/puzzling and the 3rd episode was fantastic, not a fan of Christopher Eccleston but he is very good.

2. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    We're just catching up on walking Dead before the new season starts and waiting for the new season of Game of Thrones.

What's the Leftovers about?

3. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

It starts with 2% of the world vanishing and people trying to work out why.

I have just downloaded the first series of Walking Dead from the Sky store, bit behind on this one.

4. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    Sounds like my sort of thing, may give it a go when we have caught up on Walking Dead, very addictive the Walking Dead if it's your sort of thing.

5. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Watching the new season of Sons of Anarchy, and just finished the first season of The Originals - which for the record is very well written and I was whole-heartedly impressed. Incidentally it's based on The Vampire Diaries which I'd never have considered watching otherwise, aside from the first few episodes seeming like a teen high school drama - that's actually become fairly good too, just started Season 2.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    MotoGp, SBK, BSB , WMX, Speedway, that is all rest on tele is waste of time.

Bones126 and SpeedyGee like this.
  7. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    What's tele ? :Whistle:

Actually thinking about it, recently I have been watching some tele but I tend to just cycle through Discovery channel list or Sports channels.

Usually when I'm home I always upto something, in the garden or the garage, around the house or even in the office (messing with 3d printer etc).

However, last few months been suffering from extreme tiredness and often found myself slouched on the sofa after work.

8. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Japanese Grand Prix qualifying...:Smile:

9. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

^^
    Me too.Got up at 5:30 to watch it.

10. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Lots of rain forecast for the race tomorrow, should be fun. Would love to see a Williams 1-2.

Vettel off to Ferrari next season. Interesting. One bad season and jumps ship, or couldn't turn down yet another truck full of cash :shock:

11. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Legends seems pretty good so far not watched the Leftovers yet but am planning on.

12. NottsBiker Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Ben Nottingham
    Recent shows we've enjoyed;

American Horror Story
    The Shield
    Top Boy
    Dexter
    Breaking Bad
    Band of Brothers
    Pacific

Ones on the to do list;

Walking Dead
    Game of Thrones
    Vikings
    Pirates

Watching a few movies on netflix as well. All in what my gf calls WB (war boll___s)

13. Chunkylover53 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Ahhh I miss TV - all I watch these days is premier league.

I catch up with big bang, animation and modern family over the summer though.

14. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

Just watched the first walking dead while doing the ironing (because my wife cannot!). Not bad, bit like 28 days later/resident evil (first one).

Going to try Gotham now

Bones126 likes this.
  15. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    Stick with the walking dead, it's full of surprises once you get into it. I started watching the new season last night, very good.

16. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

Walking Dead is really good, first season is very well done, second starts quite slow - but it's consistently good from there on out.

Bones126 likes this.
  17. Duc de Pommfrit Moderator Staff Team

Im just a bit late starting on Walking Dead, just like IT Crowd, only discovered it after the very last series.

18. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

I do that with many series, the beauty of it is that once you get stuck in, you have plenty of episodes to keep you busy.

19. Bones126 Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

England Dave Birmingham
    I was the same but caught up as we got addicted to it :Tongue:

20. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

I watched it from the first season as they came out, then fell of the wagon for the slow-burn start to the second. I eventually got through it just as the third season was coming to an end, enjoyed every minute of it.