Accord/2nd Gen Whats she worth? 1982 accord...

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by mk1magic, Monday 25th Jun, 2012.

1. mk1magic New Member Getting Started

Hi there im arron (new member), i have a lovely 1982 Honda accord in a red/bronze colour, 73k on the clock, all chrome trim in good order etc etc few piks...

IMG_1193.

IMG_1194.

IMG_1197.

IMG_1195.

IMG_1196.

I was just wondering what shes worth as i fancy selling up for something a little newer :Smile:
    Thanks
    Arron

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Hi Arron,

Please review the rules regarding sale of items on HK

Ideally you cannot give a value to a car via pictures a true reflection is by looking at it. Can I suggest members not get into make suggesting a valuation with a view to sell this car.

I am allowing this thread to be viewed but it will be removed and your account closed if this car is sold via here.

If you do want to sell the car via here you will have to re advertise the car. Please let me know if you want that to happen . I can then give you access to the sales section but the advert need to be within the rules framework.

3. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Accords are not a very popular car on the cassic scene (yet), so they are not worth a great amount unfortunatly. What figure do you reckon it's worth?

4. Ronda Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Essex
    Purchased my 1984 Honda Accord last year for £400.00 years MOT, 6 months tax

5. Nikonandmac Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Welcome Arron. Not looking too bad after so many years of English weather! Good luck.