Accord/8th Gen what's she worth ?

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by Stephen B, Monday 28th May, 2012.

1. Stephen B Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

coming up to 3 years ownership and wondering what I could get in a private sale for my 59 plate 2.4 ex manual with sigmas, under 36k atm and about to start a job thats less than a 5 min walk from my front door

so just getting some ideas :Smile:

2. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

At a bash, I'd say about £13.5k.

2.4s are not on everyone's wishlist due to price of fuel and not-so-stellar economy of such a big engine.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Keep the car bud your still need wheels for the weekends. With a 2.4 you have already lost 60 % of it value.

4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I bought my 2.4 when it was just under 3 years old with 20000 miles on it and paid 13000£
    Keep it and enjoy the car

5. JayBird Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

UK
    I agree with the others! Just keep your car, and enjoy it while you can. You want always be walking to work, or walking to everywhere that you go. It's great to walk, but sometimes you will be really happy you have a car too!

6. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    I would have suggested the same thing. But also, with the unstable job market/economy, you can't be sure tha even a 'good job' will last a year. And, who knows, the next job might be 20 miles away. Plus, even if it does, you might need a vehicle (first or second) for some other purposes like weekend trips, local shopping, etc. And, the cost to replace could exceed the cost to maintain a current car.