Body, Paint & Styling Where Can I Buy Wind Deflectors?

Discussion in '6th Generation (1997-2002)' started by AccordInIpswich, Tuesday 26th Feb, 2013.

1. AccordInIpswich New Member Getting Started

Hey everyone,

I decided i wanted to buy myself some wind deflectors for my 2000 plate 1.8 accord saloon, I have looked on ebay briefly and have had trouble finding any that should fit.

Have you guys got any idea where i could get some from? :Smile:

Thanks to anyone who can help :Smile:
  2. Bowler Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I have Heko fitted to the CR-V, like the more stream line look than some others, they do them for the Accord circa 2000 try Google or Ebay store

Also available on Amazon about £38
    Last edited: Tuesday 26th Feb, 2013
  3. AccordInIpswich New Member Getting Started

Thanks mate :Smile: Il look them up today
    Bowler likes this.
  4. Roylewaa Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

5. AccordInIpswich New Member Getting Started

6. philoldsmobile Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

mine had them on when I bought it, don't bother, aside from stopping rain from clearing from the side windows on motorways, causing extra wind noise, and looking like a grandad wagon they do nothing..
  7. SiMo_AtR Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

you can get Heko ones off Ebay but they will only do the fronts :Frown:

Contact clamair as these do both front and rear but come at a premium, I paid £100 on them for my Type-R
  8. Roylewaa Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yeah I trawled through Ebay looking for the 4pc set, ended up buying just the fronts, I will post a pic in my car thread when they are fitted
  9. SiMo_AtR Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I bought mine from Andy and Ben over at VTEC Direct!

A picture of mine with the rounded Clamair front and backs rather than the squared off Heko ones :Wink: I do also have a custom one off USDM style rear window visor coming in a few days time.

10. Roylewaa Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

What a great looking 6th Generation, I'm guessing it is a ATR as its 5 stud, threw me with it having no huuuuuge spoiler:Smile:
  11. SiMo_AtR Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

:Wink: good spot! yes it is an ATR I chose to de-spoiler it as im trying to take it down the USDM route very hard since its only a UKDM
  12. philoldsmobile Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

My 2002 2.3 type-v is five stud as well, although i have noticed most 6th gens are four stud. What's the logic behind the 4 / 5 stud variation?
  13. Roylewaa Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Nice one, I really like the black and purple theme you've got going

Good call with the spoiler removal, I think the ATR spoiler is a bit much, even on the ATR, I used to really like them and even pondered over the buy it now on a one on ebay for mine but I decided at the last minute to go for the standard sport one, as it's just right, now just waiting for one to turn up

- - - Updated - - -

I've always thought it was a safety thing, due to more power and load at the wheels with the larger more powerful engines
  14. SiMo_AtR Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I honestly don't know but I find it really annoying when looking for alloys that will fit properly with having such a high ET :Frown:
  15. Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I was the same I wanted ATR wheels for my sport but didnt know it was four stud until I removed the centre cap ....gutted lol
    Last edited: Tuesday 16th Apr, 2013