CR-V Where can I get this from?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Racy Jace, Sunday 1st May, 2016.

1. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

I'm after the white female plug from the subwoofer so I can make a new lead up with out cutting into the wires as they're short. Does anyone know what's it called or where I can get one from? 2016-05-01 11.35.55.

2. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    You could try the components section in both Halfords and Maplin?

Racy Jace likes this.
  3. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Just at halfords to buy a hi level to rca converter but they are useless and don't seem to stock much. I'll try searching maplin again.

It's starting to rain here now so I can't see this sub being fitted today.

4. ArcticFire-Account Closed Banned Getting Started

Scotland Graham Scotland
    RS Components may be worth a punt. Also, there's Stanley Harris in Glasgow who were the only ones I could find that did decent stock of 4 pin din cable for reversing cameras etc and they seem to do everything. You could even email them a photo of what you need as they are very helpful.

Racy Jace likes this.
  5. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

After 9 hours of emails and searching I found them on ebay once I new what they were called.

I bought a set and the seller kindly crimped them together with some cable which has now created a lead for the sub that I can splice into and take the audio to an amp.Result!

JST Japanese Sumitomo Honda 2 Way HD 090 Male Female Plug Socket Connector

exec, Ichiban, MickyB and 1 other person like this.
  6. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    That sounds like one of those banzai crazy names they give to some of their car models!

7. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

@TheDarkKnight this is what you'll need to add another sub to the car while keeping the original sub.

The seller made the lead for me and all I had to do was cut it in half and add the hi level coverter with crimp connectors to create a T shape lead. NO cutting of honda wires were needed.:Grin: