Accord Where did you take your Tourer today

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by redefined_cycles, Sunday 31st May, 2015.

1. redefined_cycles Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just thought to open this thread. Just as the title suggests really as we all know that Tourers are bought to go places... add your interesting shots here guys! and girls!

2. redefined_cycles Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ps. This taken near the River Lune near/in Cumbria...

3. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    I took mine to Kidderminster today to buy new carpets for two of our recently-refurbished bedrooms. It's great to have the sort of car that can take a giant pile of carpets, underlay and all the other necessary clutter!

However, Kidderminster is not a place of great beauty so I skipped the picture-taking.

4. redefined_cycles Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Haha.. thanks for that. Awesome people/clutter/thing guzzlers. I even sleep in the boot after any shifts far from home...

5. Galgo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I took mine to nearby Bewdley today!

6. Zebster Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom .
    I usually enjoy hammering it up the Bewdley bypass on the way home from Kidde and overtaking as many cars as possible, but it was being resurfaced and the 'suicide lane' was closed - boo! Bewdley's quite picture-worthy, especially down by the Severn.

We should organise a W Midlands meet sometime, there appears to be quite a few of us around this area...

Galgo likes this.
  7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Went to Skipton on the weekiend but went in the milk float thou again no pictures as too busy looking at the superb scenery and not doing the touristy bit.. LOL