Accord/1st Gen Where is it now

Discussion in '1st Generation (1976-1981)' started by hedleyf, Monday 19th Nov, 2012.

1. hedleyf Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Saw what looks like a cracking 1 gen accord on a 1st Generation Civic site,looks like its in a car showroom possibly a trade in,full history and dealer service,asking 4000 for it,was a while back,anyone know if its still for sale or what happened to it,will try together more details.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Was it a S reg in white by anychance?

3. hedleyf Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi,
    yes it was vad...s, looks white just think the showroom lights make it look cream

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    That been on the markets for yonks, it a good car don't get me wrong but is it worth the asking price?:Unknown:

5. hedleyf Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Just had another look,seems just over a year ago ,Aug 10 .

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    In today’s market that asking price is not achievable no matter how good the car is. In 2006-2007 he would have got that asking price in a heartbeat all day long.

Today sale price is 1500 quid, that car is an investment if bought at the right price if you want to flip it and make money. However is you buying it for collecting or love them then it what you are prepared to buy it for really.

7. hedleyf Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

The price seemed fair to me,looking on other sites things like Datsun 1200s and the like asking 6 grand, I know that is a asking and may not reflect what they get surely something like this is worth the money.? Do you know what it's like under the shine? Is it as good as it looks and is it still for sale?

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I my need to up my ideas for my car price then if that for 4K a sorted one like mine is 6K then? i really don't know if that car is for sale or Honda have bought it ? I don't even know if that car is in private hands.

9. hedleyf Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

I,l just keep my eyes open, I see one for sale on the classic,s site,green in color although supposed restored I can see problems with the bodywork, this is the problem end up with one that looks good but underneath needs lots of work or buy something good to start with.