Brochures & Promo Where to download the Owners Manual

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by IrishAccordTourer, Monday 12th Nov, 2012.

1. IrishAccordTourer Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi everyone,

I'm new to the Accord and the forum....just got an 8th generation tourer. Hope it works out!
    I'm looking for an owners manual...I've the US version, downloaded....but it's not the same.

Any advice?

James

2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hello and welcome to AOC
    Did you not get one with the car when you bought it.
    Try your local Honda dealer,they might be able to sell you one.
    No idea where you can download it.

3. IrishAccordTourer Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the quick reply,

No, I did not get it with the car, I've downloaded the Acura TSX manual, thats more accurate than the US Accord version. Would prefer the UK version though....

4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

5. richsprint Account Closed. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Hi James,

Yeah I've never been able to find a UK version to download either. The US Acura TSX manual is pretty close, the radio/sat nav instructions etc. All you need to watch with that one is the Acura has a lot of features the Accord doesnt have, for example Acura link, some of the interior courtesy light switches, also on the trip computer the Acura seems to have more custom options for lighting delays, alarm options etc. that we don't get.

Cheers

Rich

6. IrishAccordTourer Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks Zoran and Richsprint

Yeah, the Acura TSX do have more features, I like the way you can set the doors to auto lock.

That ebay seller has still to reply.

Thanks all