Why I hate Valentino Rossi even more

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Ichiban, Friday 23rd Oct, 2015.

1. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Sound like Rossi is desperate and talking lot of bull.
    This might be his last chance to be crowned champion so he will say anything to stir it up.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Desperation now that the dark side to this GOAT ( Greatest of all *****) to have if you want to win the 10th world championship.

4. HondaHeritage Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

slim london
    mmmmmmm rossi a likening to marmite ?
    well like it or not probably the greatest motorcyclists of all tjme .if not the greatest
    his passion for the sport is second to none
    his clever obversation to the race certainly are not without credit indeed with the media feeding like piranha.s opening up much discussion and debate certainly led me to rewatch the race
    and yes it certainly did have an odd flavour at the second sitting and after a third review it started to become a little unpalatable
    mm tire heating issuses ?? sound like a wheel barrow full of bollocks to me
    i think the doctor has got more than the measure of the two young pretenders and their own aspirations to greatness so watch out he is far from finished with them yet

andykid likes this.
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The quak is no measure he is running out of excuses, he can't qualify he is stealing Lorenzo's data to bridge the qualifying gap. This is shear deparation , tire overheating or not the youngsters and the Ducati smoked him. Rossi can play the dark games but he digging a hole and hope the opposition bury him.

6. andykid Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Andy Southampton
    People dissing the Doctor?? :overtired:

I think i will just have to simply disagree with this and not mention it again....:tut::tut:

Bones126 and HondaHeritage like this.
  7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    He won't get any quarter with me I just hope he gets mugged by all the spainards tomorrow.

8. HondaHeritage Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

slim london
    oooooooooo rossi front row grid :jumpup::jumpup::jumpup::jumpup::jumpup::jumpup::jumpup::jumpup:

who,s going out with a bang at sepang (im sure cj will quote this line :Wink: ) go on my son give it your best shot

i personally would like pedrosa to win it great to see him on form once again
    the makings of a real corker of a race can't wait

9. nsxer Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Rossi is a great rider and for majority of time comes across as a decent guy. We all have our off days ... I personally hope he gets the c'ship

Lorenzo is unlikable end off

Marquez ... Jury still out for me

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Jorge is better starter he will smoke everyone like he has all year, if the tyre choice is right he is gone! Watch out for pocket rocket Dani. Rossi that ***** can play the mind games he is well past his sell by date he needs to shot!
    - - - Updated - - -
    Lorenzo to win he is way faster than Rossi all year!

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Valentino is a cheat look at this

Race direction will pound him , look at the deliberate attempt to get him down. Hope you lose this championship now and break a leg too.