Aftermarket Kit Will these fit?

Discussion in '8th Generation (2008-2015) [Acura TSX]' started by black-hawk, Saturday 8th Dec, 2012.

1. black-hawk Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

2. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Those particular ones in the link are for a saloon and will not fit your Tourer.

3. black-hawk Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

4. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

The link for those looks like they are being sold from Holdcroft. If you were going to pay that price for them you may as well call up HH and get some ordered directly from them using your AOC discount.:Wink:

5. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yes they are from HH and makes sense to ask about the discount - may as well make use of it!

6. black-hawk Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ah, did'nt know about any possible discount, even though i was going to paint the second hand ones myself their not much cheaper than new at that price, if i had to get a bodyshop to paint them they'd acctually work out less for new ones :-/
    - - - Updated - - -
    Ah, did'nt know about any possible discount, even though i was going to paint the second hand ones myself their not much cheaper than new at that price, if i had to get a bodyshop to paint them they'd acctually work out less for new ones :-/

7. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Trust me mate, you will be far better off getting stuff from HH.

I had my entire sports kit from them and they fitted it - all at a fantastic price that I just couldn't turn down. And best of all, it is ALL genuine OEM stuff fitted by Honda. What more could you ask for?