Optional Extras window sun shades/ blinds

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by takleberry777, Wednesday 13th Mar, 2013.

1. takleberry777 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

hello , anybody got any pictures of sun blinds and clips fitted to accord tourer passenger rear door windows ? trying to figure out how to fit mine to my 2004 tourer thanks

2. takleberry777 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

tourer sun shades and clips

hi there anyone got any pictures of the shades and clips fitted to the rear passenger door windows of a tourer ,struggling to figure out how to fit mine to my 2004 accord tourer. thanks

3. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Takleberry777, I've merged your two threads.

Can you please only open one thread per issue/topic.

4. takleberry777 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

ok point taken sorry just getting frustrated as I want to get these fitted and am not getting any response from any category !!!!

5. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    No worries.

I'm sure someone will be along soon with some advise. I went down the tinted window route myself, so not used any blinds.

Last edited: Wednesday 13th Mar, 2013
  6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Re: tourer sun shades and clips

Hallo mate you need to go into your profile like so @takleberry777. Under all you will see your recent interaction on the forum and looking through it you will see this was answered on the 27th of Feb. :Wink:

Aftermarket Kit - Your Tourer Mods | Page 2 • Honda Karma

Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    takleberry777 aka Dan just in case you missed this thread! :Whistle: for the third time!

8. takleberry777 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

not sure my inexperience at using forums warrants condisending comments ! im just after some friendly advice and interaction with fellow accord owners .Not abuse .maybe I havnt been able to veiw what youve pointed out due to poor instruction?

9. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Really! you are using a android device to post threads so I reckon you should be proficient to use the forum with ease, The friendly advise was given but you got frustrated with the lack of response .if you took a step back you would have found the instructions where given when you raised the query.

Have you looked at your profile and steps I have indicated? try access the forum via full browser you will see it staring at you.

You will get help here but sorry not spoon feeding. If you would like to discuss this further at length on a one to one basis please PM.

10. takleberry777 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

yes I think the problem is im veiwing the instructions on my galaxy 3 so the links you showed me don't work / don't make sense ill try the same on my laptop later . there is definitely no 'Show All' option on my profile when veiwed on my phone.

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Whenever you get a chance access the forum on a full browser it will become apparent what's happened.

12. takleberry777 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thanks I will , p.s what does PM mean?

13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Personal message aka PM. The notification link to the right of your username when you use a full browser.

14. takleberry777 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

cheers , no need for that think weve got the matter squared away ?

15. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    yes we have.