Electrical & Lights Window winder and motor

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by blackbeard, Wednesday 17th Jun, 2015.

1. blackbeard Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England England Kent
    Can anyone tell me if the 04 Accord tourer and saloon rear door winder mechanism and motor are the same , and what size short bolts screws etc are needed to install one ?

I have just stripped the rear drivers side door down due to the window not working, and to investigate a knocking thud coming from it, only to discover it has no winder mechanism or motor at all , and the glass is being propped up by a block of wood and some batterns

To say that I'm annoyed, is an understatement.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Dodgy mate I would pissed off at that .. As for the motors they will be different as the salon rear glass is bigger than the tourer so it will be rated accordingly. The nuts as small 10mm bolts.

3. blackbeard Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England England Kent
    Have discovered and had a look on the lings Honda parts site listings, and the part numbers appear to be the same for saloon and tourer, thanks anyway Ichiban .

Ichiban likes this.
  4. blackbeard Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

England England Kent
    Just a warning , even though lings list the part no's as identical, the saloon rear window mechanism does not fit a tourer door.The sheathed cables are too short to mount the motor, and the guide rail that the window clamp runs up and down on is also well short in relation to the correct position to fasten it in.