General windy again

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by candobill, Thursday 26th Dec, 2013.

1. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

that's the roof tiles starting to fly off again, guess what I am dong tomorrow :Sobbing:

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The fence is down yet again!! time for concrete post bottom plinth and slatted wood fence.

3. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

you might be better growing a hedge :GoodJob:

4. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Glad I'm off work and not out and about in the lorry doesn't worry me when I'm fully loaded but when you have an empty trailer it's pretty hairy!

Ichiban likes this.
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Seen so many empty curtain sided lorries with their curtains held back .. Looks so bizarre but needs must I suppose.

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Which hedge grows overnight mate .. I want those beans lol

7. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

aint you ever saw jack and the beanstalk m8 his beans were extra fast growing, I tried ebay but can't find them:Happy::Happy:

8. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yeah I'm quite lucky we only run at just over 13' as we pull foreign trailers and as there foreign they also have wooden boards in them so the wind doesn't manage to push the curtain in as much so just get as much tension on it as possible it still blows you around. Even running solo is scary as the cabs are on air you get rocked about loads.
    image.

9. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

had a look at my roof today it wasn't too bad, a ridge tile came down but hit a couple of tiles. Easy enough when ( or if ) the wind dies down :Thumbup:

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Dave why don't the English lorries have that set up then ?

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Are you bothered bud with the windfall you have just landed.. you can get your feet up and smoke a few Montecristos.

12. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I got my feet up the ladder and sorted it yet again m8 will open the litre of grouse soon :Happy::Happy:and toast the post code lottery hic hic:Happy:

13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    A litre of grouse blimey we have a seasoned power drinker :beer enjoy the proceeds mate!

14. candobill Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

I will make it last till bedtime :Happy::Happy: