General wiper blade refill

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Brodziu, Sunday 1st Mar, 2015.

1. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    Hi guys, does anyone used some wiper blade refills? I'm thinking about get some, so if anyone tried some and can share a link I'll be grateful :Smile:
    thanks

2. Nighthawk Guest

United Kingdom Richard Milton Keynes
    Refills?

3. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    The fluid in the reservoir for screenwash???
    I don't care that much what's in there. As long as it's antifreeze and smells good :Wink:
    Buy it in the local supermarkets.

4. Nighthawk Guest

Oh right, refills are where you buy just the blades alone.

Why don't you just buy new wipers, not going to cost much more really.

In answer to your question, I've never used refills personally.

5. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Oh, I do Always use 'refills' !! On the Civics and Accord. No issues at all. Use the Original Honda ones. No cheap crappy Bosch or other b******t.

Nighthawk likes this.
  6. Nighthawk Guest

I used Honda OEM blades, had to replace them every year as the rubber on them hardened.

I have had Bosch Aeroblades on for almost three years now and they are still going strong and, to be honest, much better than the OEM ones. They were the most expensive blades I could find however.

7. i-DSI Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Belgium Aalst
    Well, well, well, I will report on Bosch blades in a few months. Last year I got a pair of Bosch wipers 'for free' when Carglass repaired my windscreen. Aeroblades. Don't look half as good as the OEM ones. The Bosch ones look very old stylish, like the ones I had on Renault 19 and Peugeot 306 in the good old days.

8. Brodziu Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Greg Manchester
    sorry for confusion guys, by refills I meant just the rubber part of the wiper blade :Smile: I used to had OEM, but now I'm using Denso wipers as they're better for me compared to OEM, a bit dearer than OEM but well worth it IMO, but just wanted to try some refills if there are any good on the market.