General Wiper Blades

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by BLUEONDA, Saturday 20th Oct, 2012.

1. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi peeps, i want to get some new wiper blades for my 2004 honda accord executive but im having trouble with what sizes they both suppose to be as i keep seeing different sizes on websites/shops ECT for the accord so can someone please tell me the right size wipers for my car. Thanks.

2. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Ring HH and order genuine. Postage is free and with club discount cheaper than like of Halfords plus you get the correct stuff to your door!

3. Kenneth Galea New Member Getting Started

Does HH have a website?

4. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Rokas Bristol, UK
    I'll need to replace mine ones too on 2007 Accord. Current ones still wipes very good, but makes anoying noise what I dislike...:/

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  6. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Surely someone must know the wiper sizes?

7. richsprint Account Closed. ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

If you don't want Honda genuine ones, just go to your local Halfords, they have a chart that shows what models to buy, get Bosch if you can afford.

Accord ing to here (excuse the pun) it looks like 26 inch drivers 15 inch passenger.

Honda Accord Saloon 2003 to 2008 Twin Pack Wiper Blades

Do you not have a tape measure?

8. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

It's only HH giving some discounts on wipers for AOC members? Or any Honda dealer?

9. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

No idea. I only get my genuine parts from HH as my local dealer gives nothing away HH discount is very good and postage is free why bother with Halfords you could always try local motor factors they may have better selection at cheaper prices than the likes of Halfords. Me personally I would go genuine with HH.

10. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Front wipers £25 according to Honda fixed price repairs that will be at any dealer and will be cheaper than Halfords!

11. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Really only £25??? :Aghast:

'Cause I've been in a local Halfords 2 weeks ago with an intension to buy new set of wipers, but.... at 1st there wasn't suitable wipers available for my 07 reg Accord (even in-store catalog showed old style wiper set for my car, which would be stupid to downgrade my wipers from flat to old style...), secondly, after store assistant found correct ones on the system available to order, the price was smthg over £40! :Aghast:

12. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

intruder likes this.
  13. rhinogolf Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

york
    Just phone HH mate they were on offer a couple of months ago i bought cheap aftermarket and one needs replacing already after about 2months when got 8th Generation compared Honda blades to crappy ones i bought for 7th Generation its like night and day mate for extra bit you will pay theirss no comparsing you get free post and will be with you next day.

14. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Thanks for the answers but the reason I'm asking is cuz I measured my wipers and it came down to drivers side was 24" and passenger was 15" then after looking up wipers I kept getting different recommended sizes from different places. So it comes down to me getting the right factory size and also I'm not after a cheapy set, I just want to get the sizes right and get a decent pair. Thanks peeps

15. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

So go to Honda @ £25 fitted you can't go wrong!

16. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Listen to Dave.. He speaks the truth :Thumbup:

17. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

And a free car health check whilst your there, in all honesty I wish I had done that with mine instead of just buying genuine blades and fitting them myself!

18. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

19. BLUEONDA Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Got a genuine Bosch 24" super plus wiper blade in the end off eBay for £5.58. Works like a dream. Can't beat that sort of price ;-)

20. intruder Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

I've got mine replaced today aswell! At Honda Bristol for just £25. Genuine wipers + free car's inspection.