Service & Maintenance Workshop Manual

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by tjallison87, Thursday 10th May, 2012.

1. tjallison87 New Member Getting Started

Hi Everyone,

I bought my first accord about one week ago, a 2004 7th generation 2.2i-CTDI Executive. I'm new to the forum and I've had a search around for any similar posts but can't find what I'm after so sorry if I'm duplicating something already asked.

Does anyone know if there is a workshop manual available for my car, similar to a Haynes manual? If so where I can get hold of one from? I can't seem to find anything anywhere on the internet.

Many thanks,

Tom

2. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi and welcome
    Only place I could think off is Honda dealer but don't know how much would it cost though.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    You can purchase workshop manuals at any Honda dealer they are on CD's.

4. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    Cj any idea how much they cost?

I thought the only manuals they had were 'dealership' workshop manuals and as such not for public release. I thought Honda hadn't officially released it which is why companies such as Haynes haven't released their own version of the manuals yet.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    They are prohibitively expensive around 400 quid with VAT ,it been done purposely by Honda to limit piracy and copying.

6. Doc Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Matt Peterborough
    I'd really like 1 but can't afford it at that price. :-(

7. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Welcome Tom

Your starting point is towards the back of your owners handbook. Honda put write-ups of a surprising amount of the routine servicing jobs in there.

If you want to do something else, sign into AOC and tell us what, and we'll take it from there.

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Guys,

I am setting the tone here al lot of our members have found multiple sites selling cloned workshop manuals on DVD's and they think sharing and legitimatise their use is OK.It's NOT ok and all counterfeit products are NOT allowed on here. if anyone of you find these places selling then you keep that information to yourself you do NOT broadcast that openly, you tempt this fate you will be shown the door on the spot no question no reasoning will be given.

@Staff please take note and you stamp this menace on the spot no matter how its interpreted.