Service & Maintenance Workshop Manual

Discussion in '7th Generation (2003-2008) [Acura TSX]' started by maurice, Monday 2nd Dec, 2013.

1. maurice Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hi, for many years I used to work on my own vehicles, something I now miss, it was a really great hobby!
    I am now the proud owner of a Honda Accord '03 2.0 V-tec and would like to take up the tools again, and I have been trying to get my hands on a workshop manual, Haynes or similar. So far no luck at all, so if anyone has any ideas please let me know!
    Thanks

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    When you've got the whole of AOC at your disposal you don't need a workshop manual :Smile:

Seriously, if there's any instructions you need and they aren't here already, ask away and we'll get them for you.

3. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Workshop manual can be bought from dealer but are quite expensive.
    Look on Ebay, sometime they crop up for good price.
    I bought mine on ebay but is for 2008 onwards.

4. maurice Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The manual for the 2003 model is hard to come by. I will have a look on ebay, it isn't always easy to use AOC when you are up to your elbows in grease & grime!
    Thanks

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Print them out from here.. all manuals now are in electronic format anyway so unless you have a tablet or smart phone you can view the WSM on the go or in a portable format.