General "Wrong-Wheel Drive Warrior: JDMYard’s Giant-Killing Civic"

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Karmadrome, Thursday 5th Nov, 2015.

1. Karmadrome Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Skip Woking
    yes, its me, and yes I bring Another big power post.

Wrong-Wheel Drive Warrior: JDMYard's Giant-Killing Civic - Speedhunters

this monster beat Tarzan Yamada and his Cyber Evo Team (Tarzan is easily my favourite time attack driver and I STILL cheered when I heard a FRONT WHEELED honda beat the best 4WD/2WD/AWD Time attack cars)

Frankly these rude boys deserve at least a note of appreciation from the Honda community as a whole, They proved what we all knew all along, Hondas simply offer endless possibilities and the chance to Dream....
    or something.
    93422_IMG_5018.

legend-ary and exec like this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The underground JDM grass root tuning scene is so secretive we believe the yanks are the best tuners around, but the Japanese are about to announce themselves on the world stage soon.

3. exec Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom London
    Oh those kanjo guys laugh and cringe at USDM.* That is still an amazing build and achievement.

*Nothing wrong with USDM mind, just not as good as JDM scene.

4. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    That looks fab !

5. Karmadrome Premium Member Club Supporter

I love the Kanjozuku style and ethic, I'm not so sure on their engineering sometimes.... If it comes to my life being in danger the very least I want is a weld in cage and an FIA approved seat that's not a recliner...
    I prefer to buy whatever's the best I can afford for the job at hand.

The EG above is just sublime though, it's managed something a lot of people thought would never happen: they beat a monster of an Evo with 4wheel drive, and what's more, it's still FF. That takes mad engineering.

exec likes this.
  6. legend-ary Moderator Staff Team

United Kingdom Legend The Big Smoke
    im pretty sure this is an Aussie build. but what a machine. I actually watched the WTAC shootout last week and was waiting for details on this EG Monster to come out.
    Fantastic build

Karmadrome likes this.
  7. Karmadrome Premium Member Club Supporter

Yep, Sydney based I believe so I guess they had a lot of opportunities to practice, but even so.... Daaaaam.
    I couldn't watch it. Little bit jealous...