Sold Xcarlink, 3.60 satnav DVD, winter tyres on 16"wheels, 1 Penta & tyre for sale

Discussion in 'Parts & Accessories' started by davemazo, Monday 29th Apr, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. davemazo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

The Accord unfortunately has gone so I have a few items for sale. An Xcarlink, 3.60 satnav discs, 4 16" Honda wheels with winter tyres, 1 x Penta alloy, DeWalt drill, 2 sets of HIDs

First my Xcarlink which I bought in August last year. Its this one Honda iPod/iPhone USB SD MP3 AUX New All In One Interface *::*HONDA*::*XCarLink No box but will be securely boxed and wrapped. I`m looking for £65 posted.

IMG_0424_zpsf77a8981.

Second I have Version 3.60 of the satnav disc which apparently is still current though I suspect there is an update due soon. I bought this just over a year ago for £125, selling here for £60 posted.

IMG_0418_zps27e8c7ca.

I have 4 x 16" wheels all with Continental winter tyres on them. Each tyre has about 7-8mm tread on them and got me out and about no problem in the recent snow. The way the weather is going they might come in handy next month. The wheels have been refurbed and powder coated. I wanted them to look like Pentas and according to the colour chart they should have been but they have come out a sort of flat grey but it was only for a few months in the year so I put up with it. I have only used them once. Looking for £200 collected.

IMG_0422_zpsd10242f0.

IMG_0423_zpsd733f33e.

I also have a single Penta which I used as a spare. The wheel is in very good condition with hardly any kerbing (if any). There are some marks but some good wheel cleaner should get them off. The tyre is down to the wear bars so is of little use other than as a spare. Looking for £40 collected.

IMG_0420_zps0d6f3b28.

I have a DeWalt battery drill and three batteries. It is the 18v version with Ni-Cd batteries. All batteries hold a good charge and everything is in excellent working order. It comes in the original DeWalt case. I`m after £60 delivered.

2013-03-03131045_zps573ad3a4.

Lastly I have two sets of 6000k HIDs. I bought them from Ebay and have only used one set, the other I kept for spares and has never been used. The used set has slimline ballasts while the other has the larger ones. The used bulbs were working fine when I removed them from the car. The other bulbs have never been used and are still in their protective cases. Everything will be boxed up securely and I`m looking for £25 delivered for both sets.

IMG_0425_zps8b53500b.

Last edited: Monday 29th Apr, 2013
  2. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

If you can please also add pics of the HID kits as well that would be great - otherwise we'll have to remove reference to them.

Appreciate the co-operation :Thumbup:

3. davemazo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Will do ASAP. I also forgot to add that anything can be collected from Ormskirk

4. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Cheers bud!

5. davemazo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Xcarlink and satnav DVD now sold

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Dave I will have the drill mate if that still available?

7. davemazo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Yes CJ its all yours. I`ll send it via Collect+ unless your in my vicinity any time soon.

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I will be in Salford this week I will be in touch. I will send you a PM for the payment.

9. davemazo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Ok I`ll meet you in Salford and knock something off for postage. Collect+ usually charge me £4.99 for a parcel the size of the drill case.

10. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Thanks mate

11. davemazo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

CJ, do you still want the drill. Not heard from you for a bit

12. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  13. davemazo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

All now sold. Just the drill left CJ :Wink:

14. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Mate I will be in touch promise Time and me are having a battle lol ...and time is wining hands down.

15. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Dave sent you a Text message about the drill buddy.

16. davemazo Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Haven`t got it yet. It`ll be that useless iphone of yours. I`m still waiting for a text off my mate he sent about 6 months ago :Wink:

17. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Iphone works fine bud, may be the reception on the green jelly monster.