General Xcarlink discount code

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Paul, Thursday 26th Jan, 2012.

1. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

As a lot of you may know xcarlink provides a way of integrating an iPhone, iPad or SD card into your vehicles music system.

I myself have the Sat Nav Premium Sound system in my 7th Generation and use xcarlink to charge and play music from my iPhone. The system just works!

I've managed to obtain a discount code for use on their website exclusively for members of AOC.

The code (available by PM RobB, IchibanAccord or Malibu will give you an 10% discount off the cost of the module.

This code is only valid for 30 days so if you're thinking of buying xcarlink there is no better time!

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Excellent news Paul his is a great addition to our list of vendors. Thanks for sorting this out :Smile:

3. eternal422 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Doh! And I've already got mine ! I can definitely recommend the xcarlink - brilliant bit of kit and gives great integration to make using the iPod so easy.

4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Bump for owners looking for xmas gift or a new carlink for their 7th Generation Accords.

5. Dave400 Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Please may I have the code? :Grin:

6. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Please PM (Personal Message) anyone of the above.

7. DeviateDefiant Co-Founder Staff Team

United Kingdom Leo Northants
    Bump, we have a new discount code for Club Members, PM any of the staff for the code.

Bones126 likes this.