Show Us Your Car Yay! Finally Got My 4th Generation CR-V EX i-DTEC!

Discussion in '4th Generation (2013-2017)' started by TheDarkKnight, Monday 13th May, 2013.

1. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

:Happy:

Thats all I can say!

Utterly over the moon with the car. Just can't explain in words at how fantastic this machine is!

Some pics for you!

View attachment 9388 View attachment 9387 View attachment 9386 View attachment 9389 View attachment 9390 View attachment 9391 View attachment 9392 View attachment 9393

And in case anyone was wondering, I got the car via Holdcroft Honda - they came out with the best deal for me and I cannot fault them in anyway at all.

They moved heaven and Earth to seal the deal - so a BIG thank you goes out to all the HH team that I dealt with on this purchase, and a special mention/thank you to Beefy (I have your piccies!!) for fitting the accessories this past weekend too.

Totally love this car, so easy to drive, masses of room. Perfect!

Ichiban and i-DSI like this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Sweet looking ride TDK I have to hide this thread from Helen. :Tea: She will be on my case.when did you pick up the car ?

nice accessories tail gate spoiler , illuminate front silks , rubber mats & side board

3. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Picked it up this morning. I was like a kid in a sweet shop!

4. Topper Harley Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Very nice .

Best of luck with it :Thumbup: .

5. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Very nice indeed.
    Hope it serve you well.
    Enjoy it.

6. Robbie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Robert Lancashire
    Very nice looking. Have you come to grips with all of the technology yet? It is rocket science.

7. Bowler Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

"The Dark Knight has his Batmobile".
    Nice one, looks the part

8. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Gosh no!

The books that came with the car are like a portable library!

I did manage to set up the home-lights feature and the tyre pressure/inflation warning system. The SatNav seems easy enough to use. Not convinced that I will ever use the DAB radio, but all in all, it is jam-packed with things I have to learn/read up on!

9. Baggytrousers Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Beautiful car - like the colour. I've had mine for 2 weeks now and I am over the moon with it. Still discovering all the techy bits.

I hope, and am confident, you will be thrilled with it

10. Ezeetrucker Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Baz Lincolnshire
    Congratulations that man, an awesome looking machine . Enjoy

11. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Yes I am totally loving it. As with all things - just wish I had bit the bullet earlier, but sadly had to wait until the stars aligned for it to happen.

Yes - everyone has complemented me on it - if only because its all colour coded. Makes all the difference!

12. Dave Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Wow congratulations that look the dogs b******* :Smile:

13. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

It most certainly IS!

I also have the Illumination Pack on it - obviously will wait till its dark (not now - CBA), and show you the interior and exterior lights it has. This is one car I will not need to "mod" - its all done for me :Happy:

Ichiban likes this.
  14. Robbie Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ☆ ☆

Robert Lancashire
    I didn't realise that had to be set up. I had better look into it. I've been spending more time getting the tow bar electrics set up. There is conflicting information about current draw for the ATC, so I have been wiring up a 13 pin extension lead so that I don't have to move the caravan.

15. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Congrats TDK ! Looks the business, good choice of accessories.

16. Racy Jace Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

That looks well nice Saj. Is that rear spoiler standard?

17. Beefy Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Stoke
    View attachment 9402 here is a virgin CR-V. untouched other than a very nice job of colour coding the trims
    View attachment 9403 let battle commence!
    View attachment 9404 just a few undertrays and a milion clips later to start fitting the running boards
    View attachment 9405 naked under belly
    View attachment 9406 a lot of wires !!!!
    View attachment 9407 side steps just out the box
    View attachment 9408 steps ready to just bolt on
    View attachment 9409 having to remove the rear wheels just to take off even more trims
    View attachment 9410 heres the puddle light LEDs fitted
    View attachment 9411 puddle light wire coming into the cabin. made me go puddled trying thread it through, but got there in the end.
    View attachment 9412 half the dash taken apart!

thats all i took ime affraid as time was ticking away and couldn't even find the time get my phone out. There was a lot to do on this bat mobile!

SpeedyGee and Ichiban like this.
  18. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    TDK you had the trims colour coded? looks sweet! I seen something on the car which may not go down with CR-V owners.. but will keep mum..

19. Bowler Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Stop teasing Ichiban we need to know!

20. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Spoiler is not standard - optional extra, but I got it as part of my customised package.

Send me PM!

As I had opined before, the grey trim was horrible and I wanted it colour coded and in fairness, HH have done such a great job, you can't tell that it was ever anything other than black. And thanks for the photos of the factory fitting beefy! :Thumbup: