General You may never see this again

Discussion in '4th Generation (2004-2012) [Acura RL]' started by Blues Legend, Tuesday 3rd Feb, 2015.

1. Blues Legend Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

2. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Legend meetup ! :Smile:

3. v6Echo Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

The only Legend I've ever seen on the road was following directly behind me coming out of Cambridge in queuing traffic. I did a double take when I noticed it in the rear view mirror. At first glance I thought I was seeing an Accord. Just had mine serviced & MOT'd (passed with no advisories) & the dealer told me that they just have one other Legend customer. Used to have another until it got written off.

4. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

If you leave them alone, and give them some privacy, maybe they'll breed...:Grin:

Nels likes this.
  5. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

United Kingdom Mo Cheshire
    I was flabbergasted yesterday....

There are 2 other honda legends I see around my area occasionally but yesterday as I was going to work, I pulled up to a set of traffic lights and anyone care to guess what was infront of me?

A Honda Legend in the same colour as mine. I thought what are the chances of that? The car was a new one to me.

Then low and behold I walked out to my car at lunchtime, and there was a black honda legend parked in the car park! Again this is a new one to me.

So far in one week I have seen 4 Honda Legends other than mine. ....is this a record?

6. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

7. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Breeding Honda Legends?

I hope mine hasn't gotten up to anything without my knowing :lol:. Not keen on having to pay out on child car care....

8. FirstHonda Premium Member Club Supporter

Just look for any suspicious scratches on the boot lid...

DeviateDefiant likes this.
  9. Sadsack Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

There I was thinking about DNA testing and taking oil and fuel samples, and I missed the obvious. Scratches on boot lid!

By the way, this conversation is really taking a dodgy turn. I feel a little uncomfy :crazyeyes: lol

10. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

LOL