Off-Topic Your most prized possesion........a good bragging thread really

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Chat' started by Pottermus, Friday 15th Jun, 2012.

1. Pottermus Valued Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Apart from the big stuff like your house and car etc, what single possesion are you most proud of owning. I suppose it doesn't have to be worth a lot, but its that one thing that makes you smile.

I'm going to kick off with my Omega Seamaster watch. I bought it about 4 years ago after about 6 months of hesitation, and still love it today. I am quite childish and love James Bond, so I thought i'd buy and wear the same watch as him lol.

2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    It would be my daughter ..awww she is being moulded into a Honda fanatic. Everytime she see a German car , the things she come out with !! I roll over and laugh, which all music to my ears.

SpeedyGee likes this.
  3. Nikonandmac Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Prized possession after she dobbed you in over the Mac?? :Smile:

Ichiban and Malibu like this.
  4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    :Rolf:I know but its a matter of time before Mac pro is coming home.

5. TheDarkKnight Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mine would have to be without a doubt my BlackBerry. Without that, I would be (insert your own desired word/s!)!!!

6. Nikonandmac Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Enjoy my iPad2. Links me to you guys (aaawwww - it's a boy thing, Helen), links me to the Sonos system, web, Internet radio, images/movies etc etc. The laptop took over from the desktop but now the laptop takes second place. Good thread, Frankie.

7. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have to admit I use the iPad 3 heavily now the laptop is taken a back seat. It has changed the way I use my time online, would not live without it. I charge my iPad every 7 hours that how heavily used it is.

8. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

Good point!!! Lol

9. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

We will see!!!!!

10. Malibu Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

My dog Puddy.... He's the best dog I have had

11. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Mine would be Lazio football club shirt that was given to me by one of the players that used to play for them back in the late nineties(Sinisa Mihajlovic).You probably never heard of him but it meant world to me when he gave me that shirt.

12. Abbey Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

USA
    I was going to say the same thing for myself. My daughter is the best thing that ever happened to me. She's a really awesome person. We're best friends. I really feel lucky having someone so special in my life. I've been rich and (extremely) poor and owned lots of things (which i don't have now) and yet she's the only one i would give it all up for again and again and at the end of the day feel she's worth it. :Smile:

13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
  14. bijomaru Premium Member Club Supporter

United Kingdom Rob Swindon
    Same here, my dog Rufus, great friend ... he even likes the car lol

Taken a while ago
    IMG_00033.

15. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    Yeah, it would have to be my kids, they mean the world to me. Like your daughter CJ, my six year old is a real Honda fanatic :Smile:

16. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Well after the kids, the wife.. My Honda and the cat I would have to say my Katana, never comes out much as the wife does not want the kids anywhere near it until they are of age... Have a fair collection of knifes as well which is/was a bit of a hobby but not got the attachment I have with the Katana.

17. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I know when we meet up your eyes just lit up when you were talking about the katana , get some pictures up of it bud. You should come up to Leeds the Royal Armouries have a some good pieces too

18. Primarycare Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Primary c Northampton
    Yeah, I will dig it out when Helen is not home and take a pic, anyone read Japanese as would like to know what the writing says? When the boss is out will get a photo on..

:Smile: