Accord/8th Gen Zoran's 2.4 EX Accord

Discussion in 'Project & Modification Logs' started by AccordCU2, Sunday 27th Nov, 2011.

1. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hi guys and girls.just to share some pics of my ride,more to come
    IMAG0122.
    IMAG0120.
    IMAG0119.
    IMAG0121-1.

IMAG0115.

PeteMM likes this.
  2. SayamaAccord Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

A lovely motor, with a better 2.4 engine than the 7th Generation, and echoes of the Legend in the interior design.

3. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Amazing list of accessories a truly sporty 8th Generation .

I am so tempted to get the saloon with a similar specification to your car..love the sports bumpers a definate must for the 8th Generation!!

Come on Zoran we need some detailed high Res pictures.

4. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Those sports bumpers really look mean.more pics coming as soon as i get the chance to clean the car properly.
    IMAG0118-1.

Last edited: Sunday 27th Nov, 2011
  5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    When you come down we will sort this car out good and proper.. there is a DIY post coming up soon.:Wink:

6. Paul Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Lovely looking car and love the "tuning fork" wheels.

7. MickyB Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Such a beautiful piece of engineering and styling it can only be a Honda.
    Can wait to meet it in the flesh so to speak.

8. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Hey Mick.it is a lovely car and its only got 20000 miles on it:Tongue:
    hopefully see you tomorrow.

9. dandiesel Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Is this the cobalt blue? :O

I've never seen one as vibrant. I've turned down two EX in blue because they looked so dull and washed out almost navy.

Is it an ES GT?

I've emailed my local dealer to try get one of these after seeing your post!

10. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

it is Cobalt Blue mate,its an EX 2.4 with image pack(sports bumpers,sports grill and side skirts)

11. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The sports bumper on the 8th Generation are a must..it just alters the cars profile ans stance. I love it and with the grill it look menacing.

12. Stephen B Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

MEH, prefer my Sigmas, but like your nose :Smile:

CIMG1398.

Ichiban likes this.
  13. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I have seen that car before ..:Wave: getting the same car in Tourer with LKAS. when it does come..:Whistle:

14. Nikonandmac Senior Member ★ ★ ☆ ☆ ☆

Lovely vehicle, Zoran. I asked about the honeycomb grille only this morning but i would have to take the panels as well. Darn she looks good !

AccordCU2 likes this.
  15. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Thanks lads.I can't take much credit for mods,all of that was done by previous owner.I am hoping to add rear wing and maybe lowering suspension in the future.

16. dennismate Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Epsom
    you Git!!! where did you find that?? it's just about my perfect car, right colour, right wheels, body kit, spec, engine, the only thing I would add to make it my perfect 10 would be an auto box. Seriuosly nice motor m8, very jealous

17. AccordCU2 Expert Advisor ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

LOL glad you like it.I love the beast.Believe it or not but that car sat for a few months at dealer in Norwich and nobody wanted it.I followed the price for a few weeks and when it dropped to acceptable level i bought it.

18. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    The previous owner of Zoran car was a Honda master technician, and the two times I have worked on the car and found the little thoughts of consideration by HMT, not a single bolt was rounded or damage. All bolts torqued correctly the correct greases used in the right places and EVERYTHING was in place like from factory, like my car . Loads of other small things which only a proper hardcore enthusiast will spot from a mile,and each time I spotted them I told Zoran this car has been looked after as I would.

It looks superb it drive superbly and well looked after car by previous owner and pampered by Zoran.

AccordCU2 likes this.
  19. olapawel1 Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

beauty color

AccordCU2 likes this.
  20. SpeedyGee Administrator Staff Team

England Speedy Birmingham
    It's a lovely car, I love that colour.

But Zoran I think you're number plates are illegal, I'm sure they aren't suppose to be that shape :Tongue: