The massively popular S2000 an EPIC 2 door sports car.
- Difficulty Level:
Frame Hoist or Four Post Lift
Hoisting the car on four post lift or resting the Axel stands.
- Position the hoist lift blocks (A), or safety stands, under the vehicle's front support points (B) and rear support points (C).
- Raise the hoist a few inches, and rock the vehicle gently to be sure it is firmly supported.
High Lift Floor Jack
- Raise the hoist to full height, and inspect the lift points (B and C) for solid contact with the lift blocks.
- Block the rear wheels when raising the front of the vehicle; block the front wheels when raising the rear of the vehicle.
- Place the blocks behind and ahead of the wheels.
- Raise the vehicle high enough to insert the safety axle stands.
- Adjust and place the safety stands so the vehicle will be approximately level, then lower the vehicle onto them.
Always cushion the jack with thick rubber pad when jacking from the rear mount point.