Upcoming 2018 FINAL ROUND OF THE BTCC BRANDSHATCH 29TH & 30TH SEPT

Discussion in 'Events & Meets' started by HondaHeritage, Monday 12th Mar, 2018.

1. HondaHeritage Moderator Staff Team

slim london
    BRANDS HATCH HAVE INVITED HONDAHERITAGE /HONDAKARMA BACK ! THIS WILL BE OUR 6TH YEAR OF ATTENDING THIS EVENT !!!!
    this will be an exciting year for honda fans with the new honda Type-R making its first appearance on track ,
    sadly we will be missing gordon shedden from the grid due to him being lured to the world touring car championships
    but don't despair we still have the mighty matt neal with a new team mate the brilliant young talent dan camish this is some driver and will guarentee thrills through the season

28575933_1747405175317901_910036900753906006_n.

i will be looking to create some kind of theme for the event and will require some interesting honda,s to form our display
    i have a 15 car stand to fill (normally not to hard :Smile: ) so if you have a particularly interesting honda and would like to come throw your name in the hat !
    each entry will have x2 free ticket per car x2 meal tickets grandstand seats and free camping for the weekend starting from the day before and the day after the event if required

please don't post here if you are a maybe ,i,d like to come but...., i,ll have to check my diary etc ,etc,etc this event is for real enthusiasts that appreciate good friendly company and a non stop action packed weekend

i shall up date this post as we go through the year
    regards
    alan

Last edited: Monday 12th Mar, 2018
    andy83, rimmo, Ichiban and 1 other person like this.
  2. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Yorkshire power .. I am all game for that ! We have to get these two on our stand this year..

3. rimmo Top Contributor ★ ★ ★ ★ ☆

United Kingdom Charlie Brigg North Lincs
    I would like to throw my name into the hat, not sure if you would deem my Honda interesting though. :Unknown:

andy83 likes this.
  4. HondaHeritage Moderator Staff Team

slim london
    hi charlie your name is firmly in the hat if not your car i will have a few weekend "guest" tickets to join in with our group for the whole event & weekend
    this will all be sorted later in the year once I've compiled the list of the display entries

rimmo likes this.
  5. HondaHeritage Moderator Staff Team

slim london
    the BTCC event is shaping up very nicely !!! the honda heritage display,s confirmed cars so far are 4x s800 ,s800 motorcycle racing outfit ,s600 ! 2x n600,z600 x3 1st Generation Civics,1st Generation accord,NSX EK9 with some more interesting possibles spaces are fast running out !! if you want to join us you need to get in quick .please pm me you interest

rimmo i havent forgotten you are you still interested?

6. HondaHeritage Moderator Staff Team

slim london
    ENTRIES ARE NOW FULL THANK YOU

im sorry to say that the event is now full!!!
    but im pleased to say that the s800,s will be well represented with x4 s800,s 1 s600 & an s800 racing sidecar outfit !!
    also a couple of n600,s & a z600 with 1st Generation Civic,s accord and NSX,es to name a few it will be quite some turn out
    thanks to those here for their interest and will be coming
    regards all
    alan

7. Nels Moderator Staff Team

Great news that you've got a full house.
    :goodluck: for the weekend.

HondaHeritage likes this.