Introductions Another newbie from Scotland

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by jrd, Tuesday 14th Feb, 2012.

1. jrd Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Hello. just stumbled upon the site. After a quick perusal i like it. Totally convinced that the Accord is a great all round car. Had mine for 3 years from new and its never missed a beat. eager to find out when the next gen will be coming along.

2. Hi and welcome to AOC.

Check out the site for early info about the 9th generation Accord.

3. Last edited by a moderator: Sunday 23rd Feb, 2014
  4. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    I am in two minds about my next Accord , I do love the 8th Generation Accord and it would be nothing but spectacular in my eyes....but if Honda produce a Performance Hybrid 9th Generation in 2013 I want that car more than the 8th Generation.

If I wait then I can save to get all the goodies for my new car as extras, then there is the small thing about my 7th Generation there is nothing I mean nothing wrong with it all.

it needs is new tyres the car still bring me massive grins. Why change a car when there is nothing wrong with it.. I can't make up my mind.

5. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    Welcome JRD, I do recall that username vaguely are you the one with the 2.4 Black Auto Tourer?

6. Paul Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

My boss has just sold his Accord. He's gone to Audi for some reason. His car was faultless throughout his entire period of ownership (5 years). I wonder if the Audi will be the same....

7. jrd Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

No, I'm the one with the black 2.2 I-DTEC Auto saloon. and thanks for the welcome.

8. Ichiban Founder Staff Team

England CJ Leeds
    oh ok well it good to have you onboard , I like the 2.2 I-DTEC diesel more than the manual thou.

9. MickyB Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

Welcome JRD looking forward to some pictures black Accords are so good

10. jrd Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

here one i made earlier.

100_0757.

11. Wow.

That was worth the wait....superb.

12. AccordCU2 Club Veteran ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

United Kingdom Brum
    Very nice.That is a beauty.

13. jrd Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

thanks for that. i'm afraid i've got to confess to a touch of o.c.d when it comes to keeping my car clean.

14. accordsedan Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

that looks amazing! what polish/wax do you use?

15. jrd Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

My preference at the moment is for Meguiar's products. Currently using their Ultimate polish and NXT tech wax spray.

16. happy_tom Junior Member ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

lovely pic.
    Where do you take yours for servicing and the like?
    I am in West Lothian so reasonably near the Honda Edinburgh place, do you have a recommendation fellow Jock?

17. jrd Club Member ★ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

I always take it to Parks of hamilton, main Honda dealers, as they supplied it from new. Always had very good service from them.